We offer a range of programmes that include and build on our workshops to support organisations in implementing action plans and getting results.
“ADDRESSING UNCONSCIOUS BIAS” PROGRAMME
We all have biases – they help us to rapidly process information to arrive at a conclusion. The problem is that, often, this shortcutting can be wrong. It can be based on assumptions we make about people or situations based on previous experience.
This programme supports organisations to actively address unconscious bias. It comprises
- A workshop where attendees will learn about unconscious bias and its effects, will be better able to recognise when it is happening in the workplace, and will have a range of means of addressing it available to them.
- The setting of goals and the creation of an action plan, drawing on best practise, to address unconscious bias in the workplace
- Regular review of the action plan and progress towards goals
“INCLUDING ALL YOUR TALENT” PROGRAMME
This programme supports organisations in ensuring that all of their people have an opportunity to fluorish and be their best selves at work. It comprises:
- A workshop to raise awareness among management about the barriers to talent optimisation and how to address them.
- The setting of goals and the creation of an action plan, drawing on best practise, to support talent optimisation in the workplace
- Regular review of the action plan and progress towards goals, using a group coaching approach
“WOMEN INTO LEADERSHIP” PROGRAMME
This programme supports individual women in ensuring that they have the opportunity to fluorish and reach their full potential in the workplace. It comprises:
- A workshop to raise awareness among women about enablers of and barriers to talent optimisation and how to address them and to faciliate sharing of experiences
- The setting of goals and the creation of individual action plans, drawing on best practise, to help participants reach their full potential
- Regular group sessions to share experiences, review action plans and progress towards goals, and provide mutual support, using a group coaching approach
“ENGAGING MEN” PROGRAMME
The “Engaging Men” programme includes men as full partners in helping organisations to utilise all their talent, female and male. It gives men, either in men only or mixed groups, the opportunity to explore how gender affects their experiences in the workplace, to:
- Explore the business case and benefits to all of gender balance
- Explore how their gender has affected their experience in the workplace
- Explore the research to identify barriers that have been shown to sometimes prevent full realisation of talent
- Develop action plans to help participants to facilitate that talent.
- Periodically review progress against action plans
INDIVIDUAL EXECUTIVE COACHING
Sometimes people prefer to explore the opportunity to reach their full potential in one-to-one sessions with an executive coach. We support clients in defining success, identifying values, removing obstacles, challenging limiting beliefs, identifying what empowers them and developing goals and an action plan. We then continue to work with the client over a period of time in the pursuit of agreed outcomes.