We offer a range of workshops to support
- organisations in ensuring that all of their people get the opportunity to fluorish and reach their full potential
- individuals in achieving fulfillment and success
A 1 day workshop to explore:
- What is unconscious bias?
- How does it manifest itself in the workplace?
- The effects of unconscious bias
- How to address unconscious bias
We all have biases – they help us to rapidly process information to arrive at a conclusion. The problem is that, often, this shortcutting can be wrong. It can be based on assumptions we make about people or situations based on previous experience.
Attendees will learn about unconscious bias and its effects, will be better able to recognise when it is happening in the workplace, and will have a range of means of addressing it available to them.
Download brochure Unconscious Bias
INCLUDING ALL YOUR TALENT
A 1 day workshop to raise awareness among all managers about
- The business case for gender balance & inclusion
- The barriers to talent optimisation, including stereotyping, unconscious bias & limiting beliefs
- How to address these barriers
- Exploring & developing action plans to implement gender inclusion and talent optimisation in your business.
Download brochure Including all your Talent
WOMEN INTO LEADERSHIP – ENABLING SUCCESS
This 1 day workshop and 1/2 day follow up review session provides a forum to allow women to
- explore key enablers for success
- explore barriers to success
- learn what works to nurture success and overcome barriers
- identify their strengths & areas for development
- develop action plans to ensure that their talents are fully utilised and to reach their full potential.
- review progress against action plan at a follow-up session
Participants will have the option of additional group or individual coaching sessions to support them in delivering on their action plans.
Download brochure Women into Leadership Series – Enabling Success